When a water bottle is connected to the system, fresh water is available for use with coffee/tea machines, water dispensers, refrigerators, ice makers, or any other application where potable water is needed.
The Flojet is designed for convenience - the pump shuts off when the water source is depleted, and when water is restored, the pump will automatically restart. This eliminates the chance of any damage to the appliance from dry running.
- Long Life Motorí«ÌÎ_Ensures years of reliable operation.
- Flojet Diaphragm Pumpí«ÌÎ_Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quiet Operationí«ÌÎ_Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution.
- Thermal Protectioní«ÌÎ_Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
- Over the past 12 years, Flojet Bottled Water Systems have helped serve over two million cups of coffee per day in cafes and coffee shops worldwide.
- Backed by the Flojet brand of electric diaphragm pump technology, a brand enjoying over 35 years of operational excellence.
- Flojet's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over seven million units in service.