THE SIMPLEST WAY TO WELD ALUMINUM PARTS – NO EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED!
Welding is widely used for cars, motorcycles, and modifications. Welders of all skill levels should strive to improve their welding techniques and eliminate common welding flaws that occur. Easy Welding Rods are the simplest way to weld Aluminum parts without the need for expensive equipment!
The Easy Welding Rod is a high-quality, special Aluminum-alloy rod used to weld/braze Aluminum and Aluminum alloys as well as any other non-magnetic metals except for stainless steel. Its corrosion resistance is excellent and has minimal to no distortion from the parent material.
All you need is a propane torch, and some Easy Welding Rods. No fluxes and fumes are required! Makes an extremely durable joint, stronger than the parent metal, and can join both thin and thick parts together.
LIMITED STOCK available, so CLICK the "ADD TO CART" button now!
- Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/brazing
- No emitting of gases or toxins, No Lead content included.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Minimize parent material distortion during welding.
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with a stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then evenly heat the area to be welded
- As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
- Please Note* Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumble. If you manage to melt the rod directly, the welded connection will be easily breakable.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 788°F (420°C)
- Color: silver
- Outer diameter: approx.8mm
- Inner diameter: approx.6mm
- Length: approx.250mm
- A: 5pcs x Easy Welding Rod
- B: 10pcs x Easy Welding Rod
*Please allow 15-25 business days for delivery!*