Brand New 240v Flojet Bottled Water Dispenser Pump
Model BW4003-000A (Used to be BW2005A)
Fitted with a European style plug, and this pump has a maximum flow of approximately 3.8 litres per minute.
Perfect for use with 19 litre water bottles, or to feed a coffee machine or as part of a caravan installation when no mains water is readily available.
HOW IT WORKS
When a water bottle is connected to the system, fresh water is available for use with coffee/tea machines, water dispensers, refrigerators, ice makers, or any other application where potable water is needed.
The Flojet pump is designed for convenience - the pump shuts off when the water source is depleted, and when water is restored, the pump will automatically restart. This eliminates the chance of any damage to the appliance from dry running.
- Long Life Motor ensures years of reliable operation.
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quiet Operation equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
- Over the past 12 years, Flojet Bottled Water Systems have helped serve over two million cups of coffee per day in cafes and coffee shops worldwide.
- Backed by the Flojet brand of electric diaphragm pump technology, a brand enjoying over 35 years of operational excellence.
- Flojet's robust electric diaphragm pump design, proven with over seven million units in service.