Skip to content
- Stimulates and feeds microbial activity within your soil, helping cultivate a healthy micro-biome of symbiotic microbes.
- Enables greater nutrient uptake from the soil by plants, also greater nutrient and moisture retention. By utilising the symbiotic relationship of plants and mycorrhizae.
- Aids flocculation (The process by which soil particles clump together) of the soil, which also serves to aid with aeration and water drainage of soil and creating root pathways.
- Assists in development of calcium pathways, for maintaining plant health and strength.
- Improves the CEC (Cation Exchange Capacity) of soil.