1. read diagnostic error codes
This shows the Fault codes and text descriptions of the faults stored in the electronic control unit.
2. shows the ECU information
Check hardware and software versions, dates of manufacture, and other information related to the manufacturer.
3. Clean the diagnostic error codes
It allows you to erase the error codes once the problem has been solved.
4. Real-time analog and digital values for motor control units
View and record the values in real-time (very depending on the type of controller)
5 Functionality service
Support model list:
The models covered in the full version or in the most recent Beta version are shown here.
HP2 ... HP2 Megamoto ... R1200GS ... R1200GS Adventure R1200RT ... R1200R ... R1200ST ... R1200S ... R1200S HP2
R1200C ... R1200CL
R1150GS ... R1150GS adventure R1150RT ... R1150R ... R1150RS (single and double spark on all models)
R1100S (one and double spark)
R850C ... R850R ... R850RT
K1300GT ... K1300R ... K1300S
K1200GT ... K1200R ... K1200R sport K1200S ...
K1200LT, K1200GT (can not), K1200RS
F800S ... F800ST ... F800GS ... F800R
F650GS (800cc 2 cylinder)
F650CS, F650GS, F650GS (single-and twin-spark on all models)
G650Xchallenge ... G650Xcountry ... G650Xmoto
C1 ... C1-200
The S series:
System Compatible with:
This depends on the bicycle model, but in general, we cover the following:
1. Motor controller (BMS-K, BMS-KP, BMS-C, BMS-CII, MA2.4, KMS-K16)
2 ABS (ABS-II ... ABS-N Integral-ABS Integral-ABS-CAN ... Integral-ABS2-CAN ... ABS8 ... ABS8MOC)
3. Central electronics for vehicles (ZFE-Basic (low, medium, high), ZFE-low, ZFE-high (complete, non-ESA, only)
4. cluster of instruments (kombi-h, kombi-l, Kombi-7x, Kombi-2D)
5. DWA (anti-theft alarm system)
6. RDC (Tire pressure control)