This newest handheld anemometer is ideal for outdoor activities such as model aircraft Sailing, Surfing, Hand-gliding, Shooting and so on. There are three modes to choose from, Maximum, Average and Current wind speed. Wind Chill Indication; Data Hold Function Auto/ Manual Power Off; High Precision Pressure Sensor; Quick Response, External Thermistor.
LIMITED STOCK available, so CLICK the "ADD TO CART" button now!
- Multiple measured values - Wind speed range: 0.3-30m / s (up to 69mph) and wind speed accuracy: Â± 5% dgts. Wind speed, temperature, and air cooling are on an LCD display. The digital anemometer handheld measurement wind speed is 5 units: m / s, km / h, ft/min, knots, mph.
- Measurement items - Airspeed (wind speed), air temperature Wind speed range: 0-30 m/s, 0-90 km/h, 0~5860 ft/min 0~55 knots 0~65 mph.
- LCD screen backlight display - Outdoors, even in the glare of the sun, you can see the display on the screen of wind speed meter, user-friendly design, easy to use.
- With thermometer function - Wind temperature range: -10 - 45 Â°C (14-113 Â°F); Storage temperature: -40~60 Â°C (-40~140 Â°F)
- A wide range of applications - Ventilation and exhaust, electricity, weather detection, outdoor sports such as sailing, fishing, surfing, kite flying, windsurfing, etc.
- Ideal for educational purposes - Handheld anemometer is also ideal for educational purposes as Wind speed is displayed on a Beaufort wind scale bar graff, as well as in units, while the temperature is displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit after taking into account wind chill